Alrighty then. I was notified by my friend CJ on Sunday night that she nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award. I’m very honored at the award. Basically, it means that someone considers my writing of a certain quality, and wants to recognize that and share with others. I am very humbled, and pleased, that she thought of me. Thank you, CJ, for your kindness and thoughtfulness. It means a lot to me. You can find CJ over at DYSB Writing. She has come a long way since I first met her in January, and I am very happy to call her ‘friend’.
Now, to accept the award there are some rules that should be followed (from the Versatile Blogger site):
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
- Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. ( I would add, pick blogs or bloggers that are excellent!)
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
CJ posted ten bloggers as she was told but I will go ahead and post 15 that I love:
3. Chapter TK
11. For the Love of…
13. Rego’s Life
15. Lynette Noni
I hope you check them all out.
As for my seven things, hmmm.
1. I have a very torrid love affair with…music. It’s terrible. I’m horribly addicted. Been to therapy, trust me, there’s nothing that can help me.
2. Richard Armitage is a beautiful man. Don’t even argue that with me. You’ll never convince me he’s not.
3. I love order. I like things to be in their place and for things to look nice and neat.
4. I have kids. I am still trying to accept that number 3 is not going to be a permanent reality.
5. I have trouble admitting my deepest feelings, and feel that when I do, people think I’m being insincere. I usually mean what I say when I tell you what I’m thinking or feeling.
6. I love the theatre! I love plays and musicals and opera and ballet. I am finally getting to go see a Shakespeare play (The Tempest) performed live in a couple of weeks. I cannot wait!
7. I have to be encouraged out of my comfort zone, sometimes propelled out of it, and have been working hard to make it second nature. I’ll let you know how it goes. *wink*
and, just for kicks, an extra. I can be a terribly big flirt. *smiles innocently*.
Thanks again, CJ!